FS Beretta 682 Gold e 30" MC Sporter

I am selling my gun to fund the 4x4 hobby. It's a 30 extended optima mc 682 gold, bought from wiltshire rod and gun in Apr 10. Still has warranty until next Apr. Shot around 1500 rounds with it at the most. Was second hand to me but had very little use. All the bits are with it and plastic case etc.

have the cabinet and ammo left over too if you want.

£1500.

Will email pics to interested parties, but its what you would expect of one of these guns. Always cleaned after and boresnaked, with vp90 in the cabinet.

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/GunsForSale/101017212104555

Edited by disco_al

I am selling my gun to fund the 4x4 hobby. It's a 30 extended optima mc 682 gold, bought from wiltshire rod and gun in Apr 10. Still has warranty until next Apr. Shot around 1000 rounds with it at the most. Was second hand to me but had very little use. All the bits are with it and plastic case etc.

have the cabinet and ammo left over too if you want.

£1550.

Will email pics to interested parties, but its what you would expect of one of these guns. Always cleaned after and boresnaked, with vp90 in the cabinet.

Cal888 in the wanted section was after a 682gold,some members might be a little hostile as you are a first time poster no location,I would get some pictures sorted and some more info on the gun age ,lop etc

Good luck with the sale

Cal888 in the wanted section was after a 682gold,some members might be a little hostile as you are a first time poster no location,I would get some pictures sorted and some more info on the gun age ,lop etc

Good luck with the sale

hi, yh im interested, can i see pics though??

thanks callum

Is this the same gun on GT?

I have had this gun since Apr this year, purchased from wiltshire rod and gun, still has remaining warranty until next Apr. Shot around 1500 rounds with it since owning and the gun had little use from before my ownership. Just don't use it enough. Has all the tools and chokes in the plastic case. Can deal in remain 1500 rnds I have and cabinet too.

£1,500 @ US$2,408/€1,709

If so - good pictures exist. I wasn't sure as the gun is £50 cheaper on GT and that one has shot a few more shells.

Is this the same gun on GT?

If so - good pictures exist. I wasn't sure as the gun is £50 cheaper on GT and that one has shot a few more shells.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Yes that is my gun on GT, I appologise for the price difference and have ammended titile now. After speaking to dealers this morning on what is a fair price. I didn't remember I put 1550 on here, all a little rush when posting over the weekend.

I bought the gun with 500 rnds from Wiltshire rod and Gun, then have bought another 1500 since, but have around 1000 left, so it is more like 1000 I have shot. The gun was SH when I got it but very little use, no wear on pin or marks to speak of, so hence maybe 1500 on GT as a total rnds.

Very genuine sale though as I am buying a Defender 90 and need the cash!