Pigeon Shooting Near Market Harborough

If anyone is interested in a bit of pigeon shooting next week near to Market Harborough Leicestershire please get in touch.

I have the hide, pigeon magnet rotary and decoys, I could do with a hand shooting the pigeons. Its a freshly drilled 100 acre field that they have already started on.

Thx.

P.S. Must have own gun SGC and insurance, preferrably BASC.

Edited by robbobsam

If anyone is interested in a bit of pigeon shooting next week near to Market Harborough Leicestershire please get in touch.

I have the hide, pigeon magnet rotary and decoys, I could do with a hand shooting the pigeons. Its a freshly drilled 100 acre field that they have already started on.

Thx.

good offer that dont think it will to hard to find someone to help out but if you get to many pm's put

a price up that should slow it down a bit

atb dolphin

• 1 month later...

Robboson,

I'm new to Pigeonwatch, live at South Wigston, sensible shotgunner, BASC, insured L.W.A member available weekdays if you get overloaded with pigeons? rabbits, myself & another mature L.W.A insured member if you want a hand, reply if you need any more or can provide any more information