possible shooting land south of lincoln

proTOM1

I have been in touch with a small ish farmer south of lincoln who has got a big problem with pigeons and rabbits but more so pigeons . He has asked me to shoot his land but ive said its a bit far plus i have plenty else where really .

So he has asked me to try find someone who can help him out .

You need to be able to get to his land at least once a week for a start and to be able to cover his rape even when it gets a bit cold !

You must have insurance to shoot !

Must be tidy !

This is for shotgun shooting maybe riffle for rabbits but this will be talked about .

If anyone is interested please pm me for more details and then we can meet up with the farmer and so on !

The land is south of lincoln not far from sleaford !

Cheers Tom

has i live just down the road and been looking for some shooting for a long time ,this would be very interesting to me and has im recovering from serious surgery i would be greatful i i could get the chance ,have all the tackle inc night vision gen 2, out of my hands now up to you .

Thanks to all who pm"d me i will have it all sorted by end of the week and will again be in touch :angry:

just seen your post tom.

i live in sleaford and would love to help out if i can.

i'm flexible as well as being a keen game shooter with all appropriate licences for all vermin

get in touch

thanks

will

• 2 weeks later...