lego land review...

myzeneye

well..... back from lego land.......

aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got there nice and early as advised but still had to park miles away.... got inside and thought,jeez this is a bit freakishly buzy...... rode the little train down to the far end as advised and thought great, things are looking ok here.... best nip the little feller in for wee wee's before we start with these SERIOUS que's.........then....... k'blink.... darkness.

friggin power cut................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutly everything was off..... everything....!!! people trapped on rides for hours !!!!no tills on for food sales, no lights on in toilets...nothing.........

2 hours later, lego land staff start handing out sandwhiches and drinks,crisps etc to try and keep folk happy......... then an announcment comes over a tannoy "we are sorry to announce that we are closing the park down please leave in an orderly fashion............."

we then sat in a completly grid locked car park for 2 and a half hours !!!!!!!

arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh....

a weekend family break for a bit of stress relief ? aaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

day two the park was back open.......and now, double chaoka rammed. murderous chaos....

park staff offered us (everyone) a free ticket to return on another day......... i explained its a 400 mile round trip and also explained that id (ahem...) rather not return (or words to that effect)....

so, on the whole......fekinshoit. :hmm:

hahhahaha cheers boys...new i could count on you lot for sympathy.....hahahaha

im still not over it... after being asked all day "did you enjoy your break ?"....i just began to annoy myself till in the end i just said "yeahhhhh it was great " with a kind of broken smile plastered across my face...hahhah i think the eyes give me away tho......hahhahah

We went in the spring on the tesco vouchers,thought we would be clever and go on a teacher training day,but the problem was every one must have Also had one,road works just off the motorway then waiting in lines all day,we got round the whole site like a cattle train,I hate waiting at the best of times,I would have rather gone and stayed in the cafe at the entrance it's got a great view over the city and windsor castle,Lego land was not for me,but at least the lads had a good time ,but getting there and starting the experience! And being bounced out well that's bad