Phone call from CPSA

bob13

Nicely put slug, does that make you feel tough getting arond the swear filter? Maybe it goes with the image of your walting guns in your list.

IF you think you can bait me MC you are no way enough anywhere intelligent to do so I just wait for the day we meet and you hide behind a cup of coffee I will be Black Pj's and your be in ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF you think you can bait me MC you are no way enough anywhere intelligent to do so I just wait for the day we meet and you hide behind a cup of coffee I will be Black Pj's and your be in ?

I will be in normal clothes as I am not some walting fantasist with tactical guns and a chip on their shoulder. You think I am not intelligent? That is only your opinion and as you do not know me or have ever spoken to me it is obviously the wrong one.

I have no desire to meet you, I am afraid that the lock and load boys do nothing for me.

However if you ever need a lesson in clay or rifle shooting then PM me, I will be only to happy to show you how it is done.

And as for not being able to bait you? I already have. You lose sucker

Edited by MC

25th november, towerlands at braintree BASC roadshow.

or I am in colchester tomorow morning.

2 of the PSG boys supported the last event, I don't remember seeing your name on the list.

Or if you really want to show your metal then there is a clay shoot and tendring on saturday.

Edited by MC