Phone call from CPSA

bob13

Most orgs do not have the same view it seems as BASC does with regards to forums - as most orgs do not post on a regular basis, that is their choice.

Some other orgs may not see forums as a valid or useful way of communicating with shooters.

BASC takes a different view - evidently.

I may be talking (or typing) out of turn, but if Bobby has the time to call people up he has the time to visit PW say once a day - OK like me he may well get a bashing from time to time - but trust me listening to members and other shooters on a forunm is, in my view, time well spent.

As to calling people up to find out why they left and or trying to get them to renew, in my view its best to use a company that are trained and dedicated to telephone resrearch, we do, and it yields results far better than when we have tried to do it in house.

I wish the CPSA all the best.

David

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes all the rubbish and hot air, I see you have not managed to publish a list of registered sporting shoots in Essex. And the reason for that is....................................

There is n't any, are the CPSA doing anything about it? No of course they aren't

Methinks we've been here before, all I would say is that it's not down to the CPSA to set up clay shooting grounds in Essex, in the same way as it's not down to BASC to organise Driven shoots at Sandringham.

There's nothing the CPSA would like more than to have 50 Registered Sporting grounds in Essex, but they have to be set up by individuals who think they can make a go of it, and take on the many NIMBY's that live in the same road as Mung.

Who's going to invest loads of dosh in a venture that could be closed down only a few months after it's opened...??

You need to get away from London to see plenty of grounds, go to Leicestershire or Derbyshire, Registered grounds are plentiful, and they're all thriving, you're spoiled for choice.

You need to get out a bit more.

Cat.

Edited by Catamong

That is the point you seem to miss everytime though Cat, there are loads of grounds in essex.yet none of them want anything to do with the CPSA, what does that tell you?

Why is it that grounds are leaving the CPSA all the time and the CPSA are doing nothing about it.

Maybe you should have a word, you are after all so influential at Edmonton House.

That is the point you seem to miss everytime though Cat, there are loads of grounds in essex.yet none of them want anything to do with the CPSA, what does that tell you?

Well, I suppose any County that has 19 CPSA affiliated Grounds would consider itself well served, ...........................'cos that's how many there are in Essex. :yes:

Cat.

jeez mc you seem to have a real attitude problem

You think so?

Maybe you can tell me how many of the 19 CPSA affiliated grounds hold registered sporting shoots or what the CPSA is doing about promoting clay shooting like their remit states?

But then again you probably can't

You think so?

Maybe you can tell me how many of the 19 CPSA affiliated grounds hold registered sporting shoots or what the CPSA is doing about promoting clay shooting like their remit states?

But then again you probably can't

MC

I don't suppose he's got much interest in the CPSA.

Being from Ireland and all that :yp:

oh ok sorry mc sir. maybe your just a bit intellectually challenged then. not to worry, its good to see you were allowed to own a firearm.

Actually I am allowed to own several, not that is any of your business. Why the change of name Benelli boy? have you bought a new gun?

If you want to pick a fight go back to the stone you crawled out from, AKA Clay spurting.com.

And as for intellectually challenged, it is You are or you're. Get your own house in order before preaching to anyone else.

Actually I am allowed to own several, not that is any of your business. Why the change of name Benelli boy? have you bought a new gun?

If you want to pick a fight go back to the stone you crawled out from, AKA Clay spurting.com.

And as for intellectually challenged, it is You are or you're. Get your own house in order before preaching to anyone else.

jeez so much hostility, im intrigued by this benelli guy that got under your skin so much. was he a far superior shot to yourself, is that the root of the problem here?

jeez so much hostility, im intrigued by this benelli guy that got under your skin so much. was he a far superior shot to yourself, is that the root of the problem here?

No not at all, in fact he bottled it when challenged to a shoot, no backbone you see. Splineless I think the word is. You may think we are all daft and do not know that you are the reincarnated benelli Montefeltro, the one who ran off sulking.

This is not hostility, not in the slightest. And as for getting under my skin, don't flatter yourself. I just suffer fools lightly, and you fit right in to that category.

No not at all, in fact he bottled it when challenged to a shoot, no backbone you see. Splineless I think the word is. You may think we are all daft and do not know that you are the reincarnated benelli Montefeltro, the one who ran off sulking.

This is not hostility, not in the slightest. And as for getting under my skin, don't flatter yourself. I just suffer fools lightly, and you fit right in to that category.

but maybe he just thought it was a bit silly to go down a level to have a shootoff with you. he didnt see the point in it? its all becoming clear now, i understand your hostility now a little bit

but maybe he just thought it was a bit silly to go down a level to have a shootoff with you. he didnt see the point in it? its all becoming clear now, i understand your hostility now a little bit

Or maybe he was just scared of losing after making out he was some kind of hotshot. As I said there is no hostility, I just find it really funny (or should that be sad) that people come on here, make out they are some kind of hero, can't back it up with any proof and then they throw there toys out of their prams and get banned. They then come back a little while later with a new user name.

You are a classic, just like outlaw/jazzie/whatever else he called himself, or even the other leg-end berrettaman/jko/

Oh yes and I seem to remember our other fallen hero signed in anonomously as well, so many similarities, funny that isn't it?

Edited by MC

Just so someone says 'say it to my face' I have reported this post

It's just unbelievable how grown up men can get so wound up

*** guys if you have an axe to grind phone the fella I would and have !

Or how childish some people can be,

If you don't want to read this then don't and stay out of it, nobody asked for your input anyway.