Sony 52 inch LCD Tv for sale

djgeoff

my eldest son wishes to sell his Sony 52 inch LCD Tv model no KDL-52X2000 £700 i have just asked him to send me some pictures so i can up those for you.

i have seen this tv and its brill wish i could afford it...

he won't give it to me, i wonder why.

I presume it would be collect only as it is dam big and took 4 of us to get it into his current home.

I have googled the model number to get the specs and it has come up with this web site

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/t46-x-series/kdl-52x2000#pageType=TechnicalSpecs

Tv will come with table top stand as standard

I have asked him if it has any marks or damage and he says no but there is one pixel out, this has been like this from new and when he contacted Sony they said they would not change it for one pixel out, there has to be a certain percentage of pixels out before they would replace tv

He also has just informed me today 27th nov that he has his blue ray player for sale at £70

the details of this are Sony BDPS 500 have no pics as yet reason for sale is he got new one thrown in with new 3d tele

any further question do not hesitate to ask me and i will reply a.s.a.p

Edited by djgeoff

no disrespect fella but you seriously need to look at that price, you will struggle to get 350 quid for that, look at the telly's on the market now for 1k and you will get something much much better brand new with a guarantee.

Edited by John-B

no disrespect fella but you seriously need to look at that price, you will struggle to get 350 quid for that, look at the telly's on the market now for 1k and you will get something much much better brand new with a guarantee.

non taken John b

yep i totaly agree with you and thats what i told my son, but do they listen .. na

i just put up what he asked me too, i will pass on ur comments and hopefully he will see the light of day

regards geoff

Edited by djgeoff

?????You can get a new 50" in richer sounds for £600. I know it wont be a top of the range sony, but it will be brand new Panasonic or similar with a guarantee.?????

yeh we all know by now! its not me selling its my son and he aint listening, so theres not point in keep on about the price i will try to get him to drop price

so u can stop taking the p now ok

thanks

my eldest son wishes to sell his Sony 52 inch LCD Tv model no KDL-52X2000 £700 i have just asked him to send me some pictures so i can up those for you.

i have seen this tv and its brill wish i could afford it...

he won't give it to me, i wonder why.

I presume it would be collect only as it is dam big and took 4 of us to get it into his current home.

I have googled the model number to get the specs and it has come up with this web site

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/t46-x-series/kdl-52x2000#pageType=TechnicalSpecs

Tv will come with table top stand as standard

I have asked him if it has any marks or damage and he says no but there is one pixel out, this has been like this from new and when he contacted Sony they said they would not change it for one pixel out, there has to be a certain percentage of pixels out before they would replace tv

He also has just informed me today 27th nov that he has his blue ray player for sale at £70

the details of this are Sony BDPS 500 have no pics as yet reason for sale is he got new one thrown in with new 3d tele

any further question do not hesitate to ask me and i will reply a.s.a.p

at last son has had a rethink on his price for tv and also hes selling his blue ray player

thanks for reading and your comments

at last son has had a rethink on his price for tv and also hes selling his blue ray player

thanks for reading and your comments

He's finally coming to his senses then eh? just out of interest what 3d TV did he get as i'm currently deep into research before parting with my hard earned cash.

PS tell your son he's still asking double price for his sony telly :good:

He's finally coming to his senses then eh? just out of interest what 3d TV did he get as i'm currently deep into research before parting with my hard earned cash.

PS tell your son he's still asking double price for his sony telly :good:

i will find out for you, i know its a sony, he had some sort of deal going, he got two extra sets of glasses and some sort of sender unit plus blue ray player thrown in and you get ur vat back, he mentioned £3300.... does that sound right to u? i could give u his moby number via and email address if you wish so you can speak to him. he when to liecester to get it.thats all i know for now

regards

geoff

i will find out for you, i know its a sony, he had some sort of deal going, he got two extra sets of glasses and some sort of sender unit plus blue ray player thrown in and you get ur vat back, he mentioned £3300.... does that sound right to u? i could give u his moby number via and email address if you wish so you can speak to him. he when to liecester to get it.thats all i know for now

regards

geoff

sorry for the late reply mate, I have just found out I can get quite a substantial discount on a LG tv through work. cheers anyway.