450 SAGA 12g CARTRIDGES FOR SALE - Shot 6.

browning123

Pity yoour so far away. I would have snapped them up. I live in South Wales just down form Merthyr Tydfil.

Never mind though good luck with the sale.

Snap, I'd have bought them up too if I was a bit closer. I used some 32g SAGA Export 6s on Pheasants yesterday and they were very good indeed, not as smooth as Gamebore Black Gold or JC Extreme Game IMO - but every bit as hard hitting. They remind me of RC Sipes to shoot but I fared better with these SAGAs yesterday than I ever used to with RCs.

These are a baragin for someone who wants a half decent game cartridge and a budget price...

Snap, I'd have bought them up too if I was a bit closer. I used some 32g SAGA Export 6s on Pheasants yesterday and they were very good indeed, not as smooth as Gamebore Black Gold or JC Extreme Game IMO - but every bit as hard hitting. They remind me of RC Sipes to shoot but I fared better with these SAGAs yesterday than I ever used to with RCs.

These are a baragin for someone who wants a half decent game cartridge and a budget price...

Yep, They are only for sale due to me having to change to a 20 bore and very small loads, I now suffer with deafness, very bad Tinitus & Meniers Disease and have been advised to give up shooting.

All those years with no ear protection!!

You've been warned!

450 SAGA 12g CARTRIDGES FOR SALE - Shot 6 (plastic wad)

250 Saga Export Hunting 30g No6.

200 Saga Export Hunting 32g No6.

£80.00 collected from Denbigh N.Wales.

Shotgun Certificate holders only.

http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu275/RussT_01/

Email Sent, your PM box must be full.

Thanks

Kevin