Seeland Calverton Shooting Jacket

dmason24

I just bought the jacket and trousers.

Jacket. I am a 42 and was told to buy a size down. Bought a 40 and it was still slightly big. Also was big around the shoulders so it didn't suit me well. Will be sending it back shortly.

Trousers. I am a 36 and bought a 36 and they fit nicely. Great trousers and very comfy. I will be keeping them!

Also, the jacket and trousers are the same colour so if you are wearing both at the same time you may look a little odd. I'm looking for a green jacket to wear with the trousers.

Hope this helps!

Gary

as Dunkield says I've got one, and yep they come up a little large so just buy a size down, they are a decent quality jacket got mine properly wet twice now and its been fine. Sadly also using it for beating and its standing up well to that. They are reasonably padded and warm but not too warm so you can wear on mild days, overall for £75 they are a bargain, not sure I'd pay list price but thats usual for me :lol:

as Dunkield says I've got one, and yep they come up a little large so just buy a size down, they are a decent quality jacket got mine properly wet twice now and its been fine. Sadly also using it for beating and its standing up well to that. They are reasonably padded and warm but not too warm so you can wear on mild days, overall for £75 they are a bargain, not sure I'd pay list price but thats usual for me :lol:

Many thanks for this information, especially on the size of the jacket :good: