'Spot-On' 12g Shotgun Laser Boresighter

The Clay Rascal

Hi Any one used one of these, any reviews would be helpful,

'Spot-On' 12g Shotgun Laser BoresighterCan be used on 12g shotguns only

-Lightweight design

-Excellent quality with brilliant laser

Really simple yet effective design.

Insert batteries (supplied) and insert into your chamber as you would with a cartridge. Close the gun and the unit will power on, shining a red laser down the bore and onto any surfect, allowing you to check the aim

Much better than other (more expensive) boresighters which attach to the other end, this one gives true aim, the full length of the barrel.

Cheers Mick

I must be losing the plot, is this something earth shatteringly clever, or simply another waste of money!

Just how does a lazer distinguish between different speeds and weights of carts, different distances and the arc of shot?

Edited by Dekers

I have just bought an arrow laser shot off here, sounds similar there are a few can be a good aid to improve gun mount (why i just bought an arrow) from the description it sounds like a snap cap with a laser pointer in it. How much is one?

Just seen £40 on ebay cheape rthan the arrow laser shot which is SRP £119.50

EDIT: not sure how well it would work in a semi tho........

Edited by HDAV

I have just bought an arrow laser shot off here, sounds similar there are a few can be a good aid to improve gun mount (why i just bought an arrow) from the description it sounds like a snap cap with a laser pointer in it. How much is one?

Just seen £40 on ebay cheape rthan the arrow laser shot which is SRP £119.50

EDIT: not sure how well it would work in a semi tho........

I was hoping someone on here had used one, so I would'nt be wasting my doh

• 6 months later...

Hi

A mate of mine made his own, bought a laser pointer off ebay £2.49 inc post be sure it is laser only because they are in the centre some have lights as well this makes it off centre, made it fit one of his old chokes using masking tape, fiddled with it until the alignment was ok, now all he does if he wants to check his set up and swing is put the choke in and thats it.

Used it myself in his gun found my swing was very up and down just followin the roofline on his barn, I am assuming this is what the more expensive ones do for you, they can cost £40 - £50 on EBay.Give it a go if it works for you as well, I will make one as well.

MicktheMiller

Hi bud

if your still after one lakewood outdoor products in the us sell them.They worked out at the time (last year) at 37 dollars including p+p think thats about 23 pounds :hmm: just goggle the address should bring up the sight, like HDAV said they are a good aiming aid and help me alot with mounting the gun (and i need all the help i can get lol)right :good::good::good: