big cat print

vampire

post-21389-0-79907400-1291288951.jpg

Another front paw print,these are from him on the left 45kg gsd,so now you have something to compare to when you see the 'panther' :good:

Dead easy to tell the difference cats travel with their claws retracted so they don't normally show on a print,your pics quite clearly show claw marks!!.But comparing the size to the welly print I'd probably be more scared of your monster if I came face to face with it!!.

Mike...

Edited by Magus69

Dead easy to tell the difference cats travel with their claws retracted so they don't normally show on a print,your pics quite clearly show claw marks!!.But comparing the size to the welly print I'd probably be more scared of your monster if I came face to face with it!!.

Mike...

Yeah he is a big lad,not any tresspasser foot prints in our garden,he can stand up and look over the five foot fence and likes to put his paws on visitors shoulders to greet them,we dont get a lot of visitors :hmm:,his bark puts shudders through your whole body,he gets on well with 99% of people and i trust his instincts of the other 1% :good:

If you met him out on the street he would be fine,he just wary of people coming into the house :huh: