How many pigeons shot in KENT

retromlc

Thought this would be a good idea,Maybe other regions could do the same.

It could build up a regional pattern of how many shot,where abouts,your start times and duration and what was used to achieve result,and over what crop.

with enough replies a shooter might have a better idea of habits and what works locally to him

So here goes:

8 December

11a.m -2 p.m

20 flocked half shell deeks

1 rotary with hyperflaps,changed after 1 hour to 2 floaters

1 flapper

over Rape

1 pigeon :oops:

even if it was done like above,you see quite a few posts from people asking for advice.most replies are contradictory,one will say use a rotary,another will say throw it in the skip and only use flappers,questions about what time to go out,all with different replies,If people just posted their result and outline of how they got it, maybe people could build up a local idea of what might bring better results,

I should have posted "how do you shoot pigeons in kent".personally the one where people post how many they have killed doesn't provide much help.

Its bit like fishing you can give your mate the same fly leader length etc and he will still not get any takes.

Its a nice idear but the truth is is a whole lot more to getting good bags .

I think you can find more details about how birds where shot patterns etc on sporting pictures.

And lets face it there is a awful lot of pork pies storys about bag numbers and yes I have been said I tell pork pies on my bag numbers :lol: .

If you search the the sporting pictures you will see the same old faces posting pictures of there bags and story to days events.

So there is the info you require yes it may not be in your area EG kent but will give you some info.

Cheers OTH