Whats Legal??

Slipster

Without wanting to sound to stupid can anyone tell me what i am legally allowed to hunt for with my Jack Russel's. I have 50 acres of Bunny infested land. I take two ferrets and the dogs but after reading so many conflicting things on the site im not sure if im ok to hunt with the dogs. :D

Easy answer stick to rabbits and rats. Dont touch anything else unless you fully understand what the consequences of being caught are. :D

Natures Son or may i call you Jordan? You seem a man of the hunting world, Would you know of a government web site where i can find out the legal restraints on hunting with dogs

:D

Hmmmm only got to the title and got bored :D Decided to hunt for bunnies and rats as advised by Natures son If I do get anything else im just gonna run away and tell the dogs to "****** off I dont know you" :D Not as clear as it might seem this exterminating stuff :D Ah well happy hunting

• 2 weeks later...
Without wanting to sound to stupid can anyone tell me what i am legally allowed to hunt for with my Jack Russel's. I have 50 acres of Bunny infested land. I take two ferrets and the dogs but after reading so many conflicting things on the site im not sure if im ok to hunt with the dogs. :rolleyes:

hunting with 1or 2 dogs is 100% OK.MORE THAN 2 is classed as a pack and illegal.if your not sure ring B.A.S.C. :thumbs:

Work the terrier through the cover, stand back, open chokes 30g of 6, fibre wads, no silly range shooting (max 30yds) = great fun :lol:

Better if you have another gun to watch where you can't. You can use any caliber gun but I normally use 12g.

Make sure all the guns are competent enough not to shoot you or the dog in the excitment.

Oh, another thing if you intend to eat the rabbit yourself, make sure you get to it before the terrier because it will shake the **** out of it :lol:

This to me is one form of shooting at its best.