Crow deeks?

wildfowler.250

Hi, I am currently looking into getting some crow decoys. I will probably have to get them online and was just wondering where everyone on here gets theirs from? Usually the postage is a fortune which has been the main thing putting me off so far! I'm ideally after some full body, flocked birds :good:

Try doing a deal with your local shop, he could get them in with other stuff from same distrubuter if you were ok with waiting. Postage is a total killer with deeks like this, no getting round it the box will be big and expensive to send

Try doing a deal with your local shop, he could get them in with other stuff from same distrubuter if you were ok with waiting. Postage is a total killer with deeks like this, no getting round it the box will be big and expensive to send

Thanks! I'll give that a go. I'm guessing they will be ok to do this as most places will be quieter in January :good:

Just as an afterthought...I know they take in the FUD decoys,(all but the crows :rolleyes:). Has anyone tried the crow ones? If they work well I would most likely just get some of them to get the pattern started :good:

Edited by CZ452