browning chokes

kacy

Hi got a browning 425 and need some flush chokes 1/4 and 1/2 or a full set

Hi - I'm looking for some extended invectors and if I get a set then my flush chokes will be available - Cyl, Mod Cyl, Full Steel and Full Lead so that pretty much give you the set :0) I'll get in touch if I get any offers and I'll be happy to post them to you. I'm only over the border in Norfolk anyway. All the best, Charles

Edited by Chazzmeister

Hi - I'm looking for some extended invectors and if I get a set then my flush chokes will be available - Cyl, Mod Cyl, Full Steel and Full Lead so that pretty much give you the set :0) I'll get in touch if I get any offers and I'll be happy to post them to you. I'm only over the border in Norfolk anyway. All the best, Charles

Thanks for your post, how much and when would they be available as i need them asap

Regards Kelvin

I'm waiting to see if anyone comes back to me on the forum before I go and spend £35 each for extended ones! I'd imagine that £20 each wouldn't be unreasonable? They are genuine Browning items and the two fulls have never been out of their storage tubes. I'll give you a shout as soon as I know what's going on as obviously I can't let my chokes go before I've got replacements.