Webley & Scott 812 semi auto with cabinet + everything

SteveT

Hi Chaps,

I have for sale my Webley & Scott black synthetic semi auto 3inch magnum, in mint condition, comes fitted with a strap. I am looking to sell all my shooting gear in one hit. Gun-300 quid, all the gear plus cabinet-200 quid,Bargain!...I do not wish to split the gear, and the whole lot is for collection only from near Lockerbie. The list of gear as follows:

Semi Auto 12g Black synthetic Shotgun, 3inch Magnum (2+1 shot) in mint condition,coms with the original hardcase, chokes and key, approximately a year old.

Gunlight clamp mount that fits a single barrel 12g, will accomodate most 1 inch tube tactical gunlights.

Elasticated stock cartridge holder,holds 5 cartridges

3 gun cabinet, BS standard approved of course, I bought this new a couple of years back.

Lightforce handheld 140 lance

Lightforce red filter for the lamp

2 gunbags, one green synthetic, one dark grey canvas and leather, both good quality

Bushnell laser bore sighter, like new, great piece of kit

3 Easyhit beads, one red, 2 green, I had these fitted on my other shotguns, great bit of kit.

A pile of cartridges; few boxes of steel cartridges, around a 100 size 6 lead.

Jack Pyke woodland camo cartridge belt

2 sets of 12bore snap caps, one set are the beretta plastic ones, the other set are steel ones.

Set of clay pigeon glasses

Cartridge bag, holds 4 boxes

Shotgun cleaning kit

Bisley leather extension butt pad, I used this on my old side by side.

Whole lot goes together for £500 or gun 300 and gear 200 no offers, for collection only. Obviously the gun will need to be sold before the cabinet and gear goes. A complete bargain. Reason for sale - giving up the sport to concentrate on my sea kayak fishing

Cheers

Steve

Edited by SteveT

All my guns are sold other than this one pal, I bought this semi a couple of months ago just for the odd day on the geese. Kayak fishing has taken over all my spare time now, and I think if I kept the guns, they would only see the light of day a few times a year. Good to hear from you, hope you have managed to get some shooting in over the winter :)

Steve

• 1 year later...

All my guns are sold other than this one pal, I bought this semi a couple of months ago just for the odd day on the geese. Kayak fishing has taken over all my spare time now, and I think if I kept the guns, they would only see the light of day a few times a year. Good to hear from you, hope you have managed to get some shooting in over the winter :)

Steve

Hi Steve is this stuff sold yet?