Ferreting today

ollie

Myself and my dad's mate went ferreting today; the last day of my holidays as I am back to work tomorrow. We had a good bit of action with the final bag coming to 12 rabbits and 1 woodcock, we had some excellent shooting and only 1 missed bunny all day. One of the holes we did I was standing back paunching rabbits and my dad's mate was covering the hole when 2 rabbits bolted he shot both, his 2nd shot then flushed a woodcock which he shot, a very unlikely treble. Below is the picture of the final bag (woodcock not in the shot).

PICT0095.jpg

Edit: sorry for wonky pic. :blush:

Edited by ollie

Your Da'll not believe Randall was shootin so well! :lol:

If you're making bunny burgers- I want!

If I can be ***** butchering all the rabbit up I will make burgers and give you some, if not the dogs will get the rabbit. Gonna try some with chilli this time.

Try Nickbeardo's recipe, it looks good.

Do butcher them, sure what else would you be at?!

Went to butcher the rabbits today and dad had already 6 of them done so there was no point making burgers out of 6 rabbits. We'll just have to go out some night with the light and get more :rolleyes:

Went to butcher the rabbits today and dad had already 6 of them done so there was no point making burgers out of 6 rabbits. We'll just have to go out some night with the light and get more :rolleyes:

It's lookin that way! I seen one in the neighbours garden the other night, if the cats **** off then maybe they'll get going around here!