Guns for Sale!

d224x4

Hi,

I have the following guns for sale as I am having a clear out. I can send pictures if needed.

Hushpower pump action 12 gauage, with two barrels (one normal, one silenced) two years old, brought from new, barely used. Looking for £450.00

BSA single barrel, 12 gauge. I am not sure of the age for this one. £100.00

Supreme under and over, 12 gauage. Brought five years ago second hand. £200.00

Baikal under and over, 12 gauage, nice game gun. Not sure of the age. £300.00

Two side by side hammer action unknown make, these have had the firepins removed as they are old but still on ticket. £500.00 for the pair or nearest offer.

Email me if interested. I am open to any other sensible offers but cash only.

Thanks.

If The firing pins have been removed because they are old. it might be that they are out of proof and you then cannot sell them!

I would get them checked by a competent gunsmith before you sell them as you could get into some REALLY seriouse trouble if they are out of proof!!

Not trying to teach you to suck eggs but just some friendly advice :good:

AND BUYER BEWARE ALSO

Edited by SHOOTEMUP

Don`t want to insult you my unknown friend, but you are just that, no home town, no age/birthday, no other posts than this post to sell a lot of guns.

No mention of how you wish to proceed with sales, ie RFD or F to F, precious little info on the guns, ie chokes, triggers, LOP`s chambers ETC ETC

Are they stolen?? we have no way of knowing, you have shown little knowledge of firearm law trying to sell old guns,

You need to try and build a trust with members start by filling in your profile, that way it doesn`t look as if you are trying to hide your identity. :hmm:

Edited by malantone

Don`t want to insult you my unknown friend, but you are just that, no home town, no age/birthday, no other posts than this post to sell a lot of guns.

No mention of how you wish to proceed with sales, ie RFD or F to F, precious little info on the guns, ie chokes, triggers, LOP`s chambers ETC ETC

Are they stolen?? we have no way of knowing, you have shown little knowledge of firearm law trying to sell old guns,

You need to try and build a trust with members start by filling in your profile, that way it doesn`t look as if you are trying to hide your identity. :hmm:

:stupid: