shotgun slots

M.A.Gnun

hi guys

sorry if i seem im a bit dumb but i only know about f.a.c in rimfire and centerfire ,not up on shotgun law at all - as i have already said i hold fac for .22lr and 17hmr rimfires - when i make my application for a section 2 shotgun does the licence carry more than 1 slot or is it 1 slot for any guage -if i require another shotgun in differnt guage or even 2 of the same guage do i have to apply or variate again :hmm:

it says in gun trader on shotgun listings " A GREAT BACK UP GUN OR SPARE GUN " anyone know the answer -much appreciated

Hey, there is no limit on Shotguns, you can just buy which ones you would like and even have multiple of the same type. The only thing my FEO said was when I get to about 10 I might need an alarm on the house :)

Edit: I have no intention of having 10 though :good:

Edited by XD2

Hey, there is no limit on Shotguns, you can just buy which ones you would like and even have multiple of the same type. The only thing my FEO said was when I get to about 10 I might need an alarm on the house :)

Edit: I have no intention of having 10 though :good:

great thanks thats answered my question -im actually suprised at that but in a good way cheers