open license

Sm0kah

I have never come across a "open" or "closed" ticket but there seems to be alot of talk on here about it. I am just wondering what it takes to get an open ticket. Just on my license i have my vermin rifles are to use on permission where i have lawfull permission to shoot. Do you automatialy get one after 5 year of holding a license?

I have never come across a "open" or "closed" ticket but there seems to be alot of talk on here about it. I am just wondering what it takes to get an open ticket. Just on my license i have my vermin rifles are to use on permission where i have lawfull permission to shoot. Do you automatialy get one after 5 year of holding a license?

Hi Sm0kah

What you have is an open ticket

Geordie

Taken from another forum >>>> Hope this helps :good:

Open or closed FAC, heres the difference

Open ticket

On an open ticket the following wording is used ,,, land over which the holder has lawful authority to shoot

Non Open Ticket/Closed ticket

On an Non open ticket the following wording is used ,,,Land deemed suitable by the Chief officer of Police for the area where the land is situated and over which the Holder has Lawful Authority to Shoot.