could'tn reply in the pigeonmagnet

johnny

I think it should be called the cuckoo magnet. Because they must be in cuckoo land if they think people will pay this sort of money for these products, I guess people must do or they would be cheaper or go bust. I think most pigeon equipment is very expensive for what it is as we all know you can make your own magnet for less than £20 with alittle no how. Anyway I thought you dealers had finished sturring each other up now

I think William has locked that topic, which is why you couldn,t post on it.

As a consumer, you have the ultimate veto, if you don,t like a product, price, manufacturer etc.

Don,t buy the products.

I agree that the obvious digging between certain suppliers, is a bit boring and doesn,t do their credibility much good.

Deako You stopped a slagging match on this part of the forum but they have kicked of in Off Topic Chit Chat as said before this apponed on wildfowling .co.uk forum it got so bad that Eric Band them which was good for wildfowling forum but bad for Pigeonwatch as they have come to this forum to continue their slagging match with each other to be honest they are not doing their selves or there business’s any good so Please if you want to continue to slag each other PLEASE do us all a favour and find another forum to do it on