Rotory Pigeon Machines

Greetings to all here at Pigeon Watch.

After years of pigeon shooting :ph34r: I have finally relented and bought a rotorary (Is that how you spell it?) pigeon machine, not the real McCoy but I think its great. Anyway my question is, Where do you put it in relation to the rest of the pattern? Can anyone help? please don't say anywhere I have tried that and I am having mixed results. Would it be possible for you to do some nice piccies like the ones showing pattern layout but with the rotory mc drawn on it? no need to re-invent the wheel huh? say a circle with an 'X' in it to denote the rotorary mc? :lol: ANY help before this coming saturday would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Well now you asked CrapShot.............

Floyd, in his desire to please and show off how good he was a shooting :devil: was walking the hedgeline when a young... what he thought was a partridge, got up in front of him, which even if I say so myself was a good shot, but it wasn't a partridge it was a........................

nope sorry fella's your goin to have to ask him what it was ???:) See if he will tell you what he did.

Just remember.... be knid he new to all this and we all make mistakes. One other thing he real sensitive about his weight so don't mention that either ???:D:D

Now all I gotta do is wait for the phone to ring :D:D:D when he reads this :D:lol::lol: but its all true!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well, well colombus you old :beer: *** ;) , yeah maybe i mistook that partridge, but really how do you explain the swim you took before xmas last year in that freezin stagnant stinkin, dark ditch fully clothed, wadered, armed, even with fags and mobile phone, the "trip" that knackered the 10/22, if you ask me it shot straighter after the knock than it did before, the fully submerged left leg, t"dont tread there its soft i said " what did you do "tread there" Doh!!!!

And as for my weight your left leg would make three of me (SLIM!!!).

For someone as heavy and unstable as you, I gotta give it to ya, you dont half talk the talk, just struggle walking any walk HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Love you too!!! XXX