Suzuki Jimny - 2002 reg, black, hardtop for sale

Andy75

After buying the missus an X-Trail for Christmas, I rarely use the Jimny for shooting any more, and I have a different daily drive now too, so she's got to go.

She's a 2002 hardtop, with the later 1.3i 16v twin cam engine (chain driven, no belt, more powerful) and a 5 speed manual gearbox. In case you didn't know, the Jimny has a selective low range box - so 2 wheel hi, 4 wheel hi and 4 wheel low ranges are all selectable on a second gear stick. Because of this and their lack of weight, you'll find that Jimny's rarely gets stuck in the brown stuff, even with the road tyres that she is wearing, and even through the 2 foot of snow we had this winter.

Mine has tax for 6 months, an MOT for 6 months too - tax isn't that low due to her being a post March 2002 model - £245 per year. Servicing wise, I look after everything. Engine oil and filter, as well as air filter and plugs were changed by me in september 2010. Oil and filter generally I change twice a year, even though with me she does about 3000 miles a year. She is currently on 83k miles.

I retro-fitted the front fog lights, as I live near the river Avon, and its always foggy here in winter. She will come with the huuuge CB antenna, and fitted digital Midland CB too, if the buyer wishes.

I have the V5 (she's been mine for 3years) and lots of previous MOT's - the last one she required a full exhaust system inc. the cat, which is warranted for another year or so. the interior is pretty good, as I have always had seat covers on the front, and after about 2 months of ownership I removed the back seats to create more room for shooting gear - again the back seats are available for the buyer if required. Colour is "tactical" black :)

Only bad bits are : some light scratching on passenger door (dog likes to put his paws out when window is down), the rear plastic bumper has a crack from its previous owner's parking efforts on the nearside corner, and lastly - the drivers door has a wee dent in it on the panel break line. Again this was there since I bought it and it's never really bothered me.

Well, here she is for sale for £1600 ono. I will put more pics on shortly. I am based between Evesham and Stratford-upon-Avon on the A46, but can probably deliver her within 30 miles or so if needed.

May as well mention that I'd consider a part-ex (probably cash your way, but WHY) for a Vauxhall Vivaro / Nissan Trafic etc. panel van. Must have slidey side door(s) and nothing older than 2001.

Edit to add : Will come with sony CD radio. She has central locking (on the key), and electric front windows.

2nd Edit : Mileage was wrong - it was 76k when I bought it, now on 83k - sorry for confusion.

post-2770-0-20673400-1299437681.jpg

Edited by Andy75

Errr..pass. She came with it I'm afraid.

Will get a close up of the ding today. If i was to describe it, I'd say it's gone in about half an inch, and its no more than 4 inches long down the break line. No paint broken, and it doesn't impede on the electric windows working.

All PM's replied to, will get some more photo's up this morning.

• 4 months later...