Please identify this BSA Air Rifle

SpicyandJack

Hello all knowledgeable ones, please can you help me identify my .22 BSA Air Rifle Under Lever. It is a great little rifle and i bought it second hand from a mate 10 years ago for £100 including sight (Nikko Sterling Platinum). What is it? Is it any good? Is the scope any good? All info and comments appreciated, many thanks.

Shooting045.jpg

forgot to add me and a mate had one each and there was a problem with ours some pin or something snapped on both of them causing the underlever to come smashing down splitting both our stocks

i would think about getting a theoben gas strut for it to make it even better

http://www.theoben.co.uk/product.php?productid=36

cant tell from the pic but does yours have the option to screw a silencer in the end ??

i also had a custom limited one that theoben sold themselves with almost full length silencer was excellent

Hi thanks for the info so far. I now believe it to be a superstar been online and looked at other pics online. Is the Theoben gas strut a worthwhile £70 spend? It looks interesting. What about the scope are they well regarded it certainly does the job except that as you tighten the cap on the adjustment point it can alter the adjustment which can be very annoying! I would like to fit a silencer if possible but there doesn't seem to be either an internal or external thread at the end of the barrel. Would it be possible? Thanks again.