Bunnies revenge

Lampwick

Got a phone call Sunday morning from from my lamping buddy Malcolm the Stealth hippo.

"Shippy you will never guess what happened last night"

Well that night as I was going out (unusually) for a mates leaving do he decided to get a new best mate and check out a new permission.

Thoughts running through my head included a massive bunny tally, fox count off the scale, shooting buddy divorce.

No need to worry the stealth hippo shot nothing and walking back to the car stuck his foot in a bunny hole and broke it.

Sorry to say I almost wet myself. Why? Because only two weeks ago I did the same only suffering a nasty sprain mind and he ****** himself for days! Also that will teach him to two time me!

Poor old boy, I do actually feel sorry in a way! Downside is it looks like I'm going to be driving for the next six weeks, unless I get myself a new shooting chum? Any good looking tall women out there interested? Im used to shooting with big girls.

Get well soon Malc

Shippy

Got a phone call Sunday morning from from my lamping buddy Malcolm the Stealth hippo.

Well that night as I was going out (unusually) for a mates leaving do he decided to get a new best mate and check out a new permission.

Thoughts running through my head included a massive bunny tally, fox count off the scale, shooting buddy divorce.

No need to worry the stealth hippo shot nothing and walking back to the car stuck his foot in a bunny hole and broke it.

Sorry to say I almost wet myself. Why? Because only two weeks ago I did the same only suffering a nasty sprain mind and he £issed himself for days! Also that will teach him to two time me!

Poor old boy, I do actually feel sorry in a way! Downside is it looks like I'm going to be driving for the next six weeks, unless I get myself a new shooting chum? Any good looking tall women out there interested? Im used to shooting with big girls.

Get well soon Malc

Shippy

Thats terrible, :o Whereabouts in Suffolk ?

Edited by TaxiDriver

Sorry to say I almost wet myself. Why? Because only two weeks ago I did the same only suffering a nasty sprain mind and he ****** himself for days! Also that will teach him to two time me!

Get well soon Malc

Shippy

Shippy you're a bast**d. i only done it cos i'm sick of you using my car and shooting bits off it. when we out next.

Great bit of banter chaps :lol:

I was lucky last week, jumped out the back of the pickup (L200 so quite high) while lamping, straight into a bleeding hole the farmer had dug to stick a new gate post in! bloody smarted the following day!

And my mate who was driving was wetting His cack's with laughter :blush::blush:

Get better soon matey :good:

Edited by Devon Fox