members of pest Rid /NPPC

Andysniper

Welcome to the watch i have had 12 months in nppc it is well worth the brass you have to do your home work you will be given lists and map references and as much help as you want from Js who is a good bloke :good: theirs plenty to go at :good: all over selby , areas sherburn etc . so yes excellant value to get you pigeon shooting :good:

Welcome to the watch i have had 12 months in nppc it is well worth the brass you have to do your home work you will be given lists and map references and as much help as you want from Js who is a good bloke :good: theirs plenty to go at :good: all over selby , areas sherburn etc . so yes excellant value to get you pigeon shooting :good:

ok great news so you have had plenty of action then do you have to book a field prior to going to shoot it

also is there updates on where the pigeons are using and flight lines etc or is that the home work you have to do

I joined pest rid yesterday, i spoke to paul (a real gent) and he seems really clued up. im happy to pay for the shooting its not easy getting permission and its time consuming, as i have a small business so most of the time im tied up. so chuffed to bits. :good:

I joined pest rid yesterday, i spoke to paul (a real gent) and he seems really clued up. im happy to pay for the shooting its not easy getting permission and its time consuming, as i have a small business so most of the time im tied up. so chuffed to bits. :good:

Thanks for the reply gent's yes it hard for me to get any permision where i am as there is no arrable farming round here and i also too work away alot as im in the forces is it easy to get on the fields do you have to book your field in advance or can you just turn up to the field

ok great news so you have had plenty of action then do you have to book a field prior to going to shoot it

also is there updates on where the pigeons are using and flight lines etc or is that the home work you have to do

Yes and yes mate you have to book and also find your own birds or you may get a emergency call :good:

I have been in and out of NPPC for yonks.................good value, just try and get out for a reccy. If you join i am on 10 mins from you and know all the spots. There are some good friendly members around Elland, Brighouse, Dewsbury etc. :good:

Cheers, I will bear that in mind.