Frontera

Chris5780

Gents,

Can anyone, if possible give some sort of review of a Vauxhall Frontera.

I am looking for a weekend/hunting 4x4 and as it needs to be cheap this seems to be the ticket.

Advice please!!!!!!

Many Thanks

Chris

Had my swb frontera for three years now been fantastic, Got Grabber AT2 tyre's on it & it goes really well off road, touch wood never been stuck.

Bought my old 2.0 apache swb just for shooting and a spare motor,its been great shooting bus and am sure they designed it like that because of the way the roof unclips to make a safe standing area to shoot from,and the way it will drive itself at low revs out of the slippy stuff where landrovers just stall or spin.

Mine got stuck last night,then we realised it wasnt in 4wd :blush: the grabbers soon pulled it out.

Not so good on fuel,low 20s :angry:

Bought my old 2.0 apache swb just for shooting and a spare motor,its been great shooting bus and am sure they designed it like that because of the way the roof unclips to make a safe standing area to shoot from,and the way it will drive itself at low revs out of the slippy stuff where landrovers just stall or spin.

Mine got stuck last night,then we realised it wasnt in 4wd :blush: the grabbers soon pulled it out.

Not so good on fuel,low 20s :angry:

Have you got free wheeling hubs then Karl?