some pictures from sundays outing with the r10

jmilam

went out for a days shooting sunday,got to the permission at about half 4 in the morning and stayed untill about 2ish.most of the sport was had early morning but the woodies were still landing and keeping the sport going until the afternoon,also toook a crow which was used for a decoy so not in the picture.

cheers for looking

jake

post-31991-0-70889800-1300922829.jpg

went out for a days shooting sunday,got to the permission at about half 4 in the morning and stayed untill about 2ish.most of the sport was had early morning but the woodies were still landing and keeping the sport going until the afternoon,also toook a crow which was used for a decoy so not in the picture.

cheers for looking

jake

post-31991-0-70889800-1300922829.jpg

post-31991-0-65853500-1300922984.jpg

Iv had a leak which was due to me emptying the bottle and the bottle coming loose and damaging the oring,other than that nothing iv had it 16 months now and I love this gun more than the missus now.

One more thing any BSA rifle you get now make sure it cones with the new magazine system,I found the old ones to be rubbish,these new ones are faultless.

Cheers everyone,i was a bit trigger happy hadn't been out for nearly a month.

Farmer of the futur,Yes it is a young,this is not a sporting permission this is clear as quick as I can due to the farmers cattle going down the shallow holes where the rabbits are burrowing underneath the fences on the margins.I would like to leave them for next season if i could but he wants to see results.

And I went for it in 177 salop sniper but starting to wish I got it in 22 a little bit.

If funds allow I might try and get it converted into a 20 caliber

Iv never owned a .20 but a mate has one in .20 FAC and he loves it but it is awkward for him getting the right pellets !

I always used to us my dads .22 and was convinced that was the only way but when he changed his single shot pcp for a multi he was convinced to try .177 and 3-4 years on neither of us would change from .177 in sub 12fpe.

I have .22 in FAC but thats a different ball game ! I do plan at some point to pick up a .177 sub 12 fpe !

Stick with it mate the calibre will grow on you esp when shooting at low light and night ! :good:

Well Done, great sport stalking Bunnies with an air rifle. :good:

It is good sport mate,especialy in the summe evenings just before the sun goes down.

Cheers everyone for the coments,it's my biggest bag in one session so far so i thought I'd try take a few alf decent pictures.

Iv never owned a .20 but a mate has one in .20 FAC and he loves it but it is awkward for him getting the right pellets !

I always used to us my dads .22 and was convinced that was the only way but when he changed his single shot pcp for a multi he was convinced to try .177 and 3-4 years on neither of us would change from .177 in sub 12fpe.

I have .22 in FAC but thats a different ball game ! I do plan at some point to pick up a .177 sub 12 fpe !

Stick with it mate the calibre will grow on you esp when shooting at low light and night ! :good:

I got my first 177 nearly two years ago now and until recently never looked back,my permissions have chaned though and I'm finding myself doin more hide shooting and slot of pigeon roost shooting at close ranges and over penertrating quite alot.

That's the only thing that puts me off 20 Id getting the pellets but I'm sir I could buy in bulk.