2 & a bit yrs Black Lab bitch, free to good home

Trooper82

Dog has no been re-homed Rammer Burt has kindly taken her in

:thanks:

As the title says i am trying to re-home a black lab bitch, she has spent the last year with a keeper friend who was struggling for time to train her. The only training so far has been on the lead, she walks to heel and will sit but i believe that is it. No papers or injections, at least for the last year, prior to that she was with the police but did not make the grade so was passed on at a year old.

She may make a good gun dog with time, she is not gun shy and goes crazy for tennis balls, otherwise will make a good pet. Not sure about children and would say she will not be house trained as for the last year she has been out side in a run/kennel.

I live in North Notts an I am willing to drop her off or bring her over for you to take a look within 20/30 miles.

Jim

PS

the marks on her muzzle is where she has been pushing it out of her pen. Any questions please drop a line but most of what I know of her is above.

I will try to attach a couple of photos if I can work out how to make them smaller!!!!!!!!

Edited by Trooper82