Final clear out of my gear..

bionicle

Hi all,

having a final clear out of all my gear.

please excuse the colours of the items, none of them are faded and the pictures do not do them justice..

item 1, U caller with two cards and an external speaker, i've owned this from new and have only used it a few times. it has a little issue with a dry joint on the PCB (i think) as it works fine then stops although the lights are on, a simple one to solve to those who know how too. yours for £40 posted..

SOLD to Ishepp pending the usual

Item 2, mad dog bum bag, I used this on every trip out for carts etc.. yours for £20 posted

IMG_2131.jpg

Item 3, Gun rest, what more can i say? yours for £20 posted

Sold to DonnyB pending the usual

Item 4, Laksen skeet vest, worn 4/5 times only. its in perfect condition with no tears or signs of wear. size XL yours for £60 posted.

Sold to DonnyB pending the usual

Item 5,

Percussion Advantage Timber jacket and trousers, perfect condition with no tears or signs of wear, all buttons/ poppers and zips in in place.

Jacket is lined and has a hiden hood in collar, has two orange bands hidden in arm pockets and a large zip flap on the back. size XL (52/54)

Trousers are again lined and in perfect condition, size 48 (on the lable) but Im a 40" waist and fit me so I'll say 48 is the Euro size.

yours for £45 posted SOLD to jntree pending the usual

Item 6,

Deer Hunter Real tree Hardwood jacket and trousers, perfect condition with no tears or signs of wear, all buttons/ poppers and zips in in place.

Jacket has a detachable hood and a large pocket to the rear. size L

trousers are again in perfect condition, size L

yours for £45 posted.

SOLD to Lez

Item 7,

Green Trail mesh suit jacket and trousers, in perfect condition. jacket is sized L/XL and the trousers are again L/XL. yours for £25 posted

SOLD to Hoogs Pending the usual

Item 8, Topgun Skeet coat, again in perfect condition, yours for £30 posted

i also have a very large pop up hide (pics to follow) wich looks like this one I think (never taken it out of the bag, folds into a round bag) £50 collected or £60 posted due to weight. SOLD

PM me if you require more details.

Edited by bionicle

Hi, Item 6: Deerhunter make a wide range of clothes. Do you know what style these are? if not, are they waterproof, heavy weight/lightweight, lined/unlined etc?

Cheers.

the deer hunter gear has a swade feel to the material, and is made of (as per label) Shell: 100% polyester with PU laminated and the lining is 100% polyester. the lining is a mesh type lining and i'd say they are medium rather than heavy, but i do know they are waterproof as ive been caught in the rain a few times wit hthese on..hope this helps.

the deer hunter gear has a swade feel to the material, and is made of (as per label) Shell: 100% polyester with PU laminated and the lining is 100% polyester. the lining is a mesh type lining and i'd say they are medium rather than heavy, but i do know they are waterproof as ive been caught in the rain a few times wit hthese on..hope this helps.

I will take No 7 please

ATB

Pete

Hi

I'm a 44-46 chest and 38" waist, would the Deer Hunter kit fit me ? Also where in Lincolnshire are you ? How much if i collect ?

Col

Hi Col,

Hoogs has pipped you to the post as he has posted prior to yourself. if the sale falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks for the info.

Might have bee interested if not waterproof type. Looks like you have already sold them anyway - or then again maybe not ??? due to the confusion.

tem 6,

Deer Hunter Real tree Hardwood jacket and trousers, perfect condition with no tears or signs of wear, all buttons/ poppers and zips in in place.

yours for £45 posted.

Hello,

Is the above Sold please?

atb,

Lez

Item 6,

yours for £45 posted.

SOLD to Lez

Thank you Steve m8 :)

Items above arrived this morning..........Quality and as Described..1st Class Fella to deal with ;)

amvbr,

Les