Logan & AGS rifle

Guest jonrms

Guest jonrms

;) I could cry. after my little hunt my friend noticed his logan solo was not firing properly... his pellets were going astray. we thought the sight was out. As we kept having to make adjustments every week since we bought it.. Anyway put it on the bipod and noticed the barrel didnt match up with the precharge tank.

it was so far right it was not even funny!!!!

ok now my AGS... kept having problems with it as some of you may remember.. when i go to charge it... it will just discharge the full gun wasting my ever soo expensive air out my bottle... well I tryed a number of things that Simon from AGS said to do.. and you got it the valve in the rifle is knackered.

So long story short.. i called logons number.. and who answers Simon!

he has arranged to pick both rifles up . (as both have life time warrenty anyway) and will fix them.. but both my mate and I are now rifleless for about 10 days... :rolleyes: ok I could put my scope back on the webley vulcan for now.. but it has not stealth.. its loud. and I want my baby.....

pps see hunting photos to see what i got!!!! you will be proud...

bet you wished you went down the AA route now LOL the worst problem i have heard of with an S410 is the magazine indexing spring snapping and thats a 5 min job and about 10 quid on parts LOL

as for problems with the S400 dont think i have heard of any apart from the odd bit of dirt getting in the filler valve.

and just curiouse but why didnt you send it back to AGS when you first started having the problems? when you buy somehting new you exect it to be able to do the job you bought it for not faf about with it.

as for the logun why didnt you just relase the figure 8 clamp on the barrel/cylinder and restraighten.

ROB ???

Guest jonrms

rob there is no figure 8 on the end of the barrel.. my AGS has one but the logon doesnt...

and I contacted AGS when i first got the rifle.. they advised me to test it in a few differant ways.. which i did. and they are now picking it up today..

Slipster.. thanks mate.. I couldnt... only because I would feel guilty if anything happened... but thank you for the offer....

PPS if you know of any good rabbit spots.. i am happy to travel to grimsby with ya.... or meet up.. thanks again bud.

Could have loaned my Falcon if you lived closer too ???

I heard the PCR1 had a early prob with the barrels and personally owned a Logun too and never had trouble with mine (S-16 MK1)

The faclon is idiot proof (just as well ??? ) and i find it a pleasure to shoot with and cost me less (new) than the PCR1 too.

LG

Guest jonrms
Could have loaned my Falcon if you lived closer too ???

I heard the PCR1 had a early prob with the barrels and personally owned a Logun too and never had trouble with mine (S-16 MK1)

The faclon is idiot proof (just as well ??? ) and i find it a pleasure to shoot with and cost me less (new) than the PCR1 too.

LG

lol

the PCR1 is fine with the barrel. its the logon solo that has a barrel problem

the PCR1 has a charging issue... the valve in the rifle stays open and doesnt shut when trying to charge it... it should be a one way system.. but appears to be sticking allowing air to flow in and out......

the logon solo doesnt have the same fixture as the pcr1 near the end of the barrel which makes it wobble around... now it appears off to the right by a very noticable mark which of course throws the accuracy out the window.

Logun and AGS (same company) have just picked it up!!! honestly just a few min ago.. I am having to wait 10 days...... or there abouts....

and what really stinks.. is my wife bought me that Yunker (which we wont talk about) and I cant touch it or do anything till my birthday on the 7th of april.. so someones gotta bake me a nice pigeon pie!!! lol!

Could have loaned my Falcon if you lived closer too :lol:

The faclon is idiot proof (just as well :) ) and i find it a pleasure to shoot with and cost me less (new) than the PCR1 too.

LG

lol

the PCR1 is fine with the barrel. its the logon solo that has a barrel problem

the PCR1 has a charging issue... the valve in the rifle stays open and doesnt shut when trying to charge it... it should be a one way system.. but appears to be sticking allowing air to flow in and out......

the logon solo doesnt have the same fixture as the pcr1 near the end of the barrel which makes it wobble around... now it appears off to the right by a very noticable mark which of course throws the accuracy out the window.

Logun and AGS (same company) have just picked it up!!! honestly just a few min ago.. I am having to wait 10 days...... or there abouts....

and what really stinks.. is my wife bought me that Yunker (which we wont talk about) and I cant touch it or do anything till my birthday on the 7th of april.. so someones gotta bake me a nice pigeon pie!!! lol!

If the fill valve is like the Career have you tried angling the gun DOWN toward the fill adapter when filling?

In the Career they have the same prob as there is NO spring behind the valve :thumbs: So tilting the muzzle down to more than 45 degrees often helps the valve close using gravity as well as air pressure?

Just a thought

LG

Guest jonrms

no lord,

never tryed that.

the only thing that made it work.. was once settled at 195 bar..... i would then cock and fire a empty rifle.... that seemed to lock the valve back and was then able to bleed the rest of the air out the line.

this of course not good firing a rifle empty... so i thought it must really go back... factory error i am sure......

so expecting it later next week back...

they have it now.