Great day out at Coniston today in good company.

PSMITH1963

Seb and I spent 5 hours getting very red in the sun in good company,watching some very good shooting on what people were saying was a very good course but tricky,

We went round with Lyn,Nick,Scott and Dave off the site thanks for letting us join you, Nick came out on topped in our group. shooting well winning B Class, those bloody rabbits Nick!,

Came across Mr Potter in good form shooting well.

With regards Seb and myself.

I was a tale of two halfs very poor to start, the second half better and pleased with a couple of stands so the learning process goes on, I need to loose the nerves, Im terrible but I will beat it. Despite all that I do enjoy the company and crack its not all about shooting!.

Seb shot really well and is starting to pick this clay shooting business up quickly totally thrasted me today, on the way back I heard a little voice "Dad your cleaning the guns". I dont mind he was beaming when left and Nick hes still beaming now.

All in all a great day, credit to Coniston for putting on an aray of targets that varried and covered all.

Phil and Seb

Edited by PSMITH1963