Pigeon shooting

Morning all, I'm after someone to shoot with Tomorrow or Thursday near Sittingbourne, Kent. The ideal person would be someone who can show me the ropes and provide the decoying equipment as I haven't been able to collect from a relative. As this is part of a syndicate it will cost 25 quid for the day (sorry to charge but I have to pay) and will require shotgun certificate and insurance.

Thanks

Louis

Edited by louis682

Hold it a minute, am i reading this right...!!!

You want somebody to come to you, provide you with all the gear, give you instruction on how to use it....and for the privalage of doing all

that you will only charge them £25..!!!!!

I'll tell you what fella, that's a hell of a deal...im ever so tempted...but i think i'll just finish pealing this orange first.

You want somebody to come to you, provide you with all the gear, give you instruction on how to use it....and for the privalage of doing all

I'll tell you what fella, that's a hell of a deal...im ever so tempted...but i think i'll just finish pealing this orange first.

Just to clarify i'm not charging anything? its not like it goes in my pocket. like i said i have to pay. I looked at it as an opportunity for someone and myself to shoot as until recently i didn't have anywhere. No idea why your replying as it's not likely your gonna come from Barnsley is it?

Perhaps you have a point on the equipment front as to which i will make a contribution.

Enjoy your peeling....

There are lots of people on this site who have no land to shoot on, the guy is offering a day out at a reasonable rate. You get something and so does he. So what if you use your decoy gear? It's not exactly going to wear out!!

If you aren't interested in the offer don't post :mad:

I suppose you would have jumped down his throat if he offered it for free.

The mods need to sort posts like this out, the thread isn't a discussion, it's an offer, take it or leave it.

There are lots of people on this site who have no land to shoot on, the guy is offering a day out at a reasonable rate. You get something and so does he. So what if you use your decoy gear? It's not exactly going to wear out!!

If you aren't interested in the offer don't post :mad:

I suppose you would have jumped down his throat if he offered it for free.

The mods need to sort posts like this out, the thread isn't a discussion, it's an offer, take it or leave it.

Thanks Cosd that was my way of thinking too. I've seen to many offers ruined by people like this.

• 5 months later...