air rifle

steve3562

Can get a QB78 brand new for under £50 Co2 rifle approx 8 to 9 FPE

Beeman Gold approx £70 not bad break barrel rifles

The QB79 uses a larger Co2 source and i beleive gets nearer 10FPE again about £50

try and get a used BSA lightning in good fettle they can go for as little as £100

Try www.airshooter.co.uk

or www.airpistol.co.uk

LG

got a TX200 MK2 a bit rough and ready but blindingly accurate 120 + a bit for delivery which will split 50/50 or if want a 3-9x40 scope and mounts 150 +postage

blueing is prety good apart from the silencer which has been resprayed (noticed this when i gave a wipe with oily rag and paint came off! it wasnt me that did it)

wood work has seen better days, but the perfect rifle for the fields as you wont notice another scratch on it :thumbs:

Like i said though, it might look a little rough round the edges but it is a very accurate rifle.

Just dont ask if this is a good price as you will find it hard to find another tx under 160 for a bare rifle, here you get the chance to have a scoped tx for under 160!!!!!

ROB :)

ps this would have to be sold to your parents and no other relative, proof of age will be requested

dont know how to post pics on here but if you go along to here:

tx pic

should show the rifle with the sling fitted which i forgot to say was included for 120, so its sling, swivels and TX200 for 120

or

sling, swivels, tx200, mounts and scsope for 150

both the above are 50/50 on postage to go on top, the safer you want it sent the more expensive it will be (up to a tenner, but well worth it for insured next ay delivery) so that would be a maximum of 160 quid to get it to your door.

not too bad when you consider this is a better rifle than the MK3 (i know i have had one MK3, 4 MK2's and two MK1's) and the mark 3 would set you back about 250 for the rifle then another 50ish for the scope and mounts so your looking at a half price rifle!

ROB :thumbs: