CPSA registered events in the south east

I shot the Essex master this year and really enjoyed it.

I would like to get my CPSA classification so I can track my progress "or not" and start entering comp against people of equal standard.

Its not that I think I will win anything I just enjoy the competitive side of it.

I have done some searching and apart from the major comps there seem to be a lack of registered event in my area.

I live in Essex and don't mind traveling a sensible distance to events.

So my asks is, what CSPA registered sporting events are there within a sensable travel distance of essex "1-2hrs" of Essex.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Geoffrey,

There are a good few registered sporting grounds within 1-2 hours of Essex, infact if you want to shoot regular registered events you have no choice but to travel, apart from the county championship at Hepworth Hall there are no reg sporting events in Essex :no::no: .Travelling to Southdown, West Sussex takes approx 1.5 hrs for me, (im based between Billericay & Hutton),Weston Wood, Oxfordshire is about the same, Barrow Heath, Suffolk & Sporting Targets, Risely is 1.25 hrs, Newbold, Kibworth, Northampton & Grange Farm are all around the 1.75/2 hrs mark as is Mid-Norfolk & Grimesthorpe.....enjoy the selection of different targets that these grounds present, it will do your target memory good.

PS dont forget my shoot on May 1st @ keepers cottage farm, billericay rd, herongate-50sporting re-entry

entries are 10-00/2-00