trigger pul problems with my beretta

I have a Beretta 682 gold e it's about 2 years old and every so often I get funny trigger pull.

It can happen on the first or second barrel.

It difficult to explain but it feels twice as hard to pull and a bit grindy, like metal on metal.

It happens very intermittentley, I shot 200 birds at the Essex Masters and it didn't happen, I shot 50 today and it happened 3 times.

Anyone had the same problem.

Cheers

Geoff

The trigger is the achilles heel of the 682 <_< , mine seems to go all slack once in a while and I know it has nothing to do with me not releasing it. Even when it works at it`s optimum you`d never describe it as anything but average. Having said that I think you must have something in there so give it a strip and clean.

The trigger is the achilles heel of the 682 <_< , mine seems to go all slack once in a while and I know it has nothing to do with me not releasing it. Even when it works at it`s optimum you`d never describe it as anything but average. Having said that I think you must have something in there so give it a strip and clean.

Sounds like one of ur springs is going? I'd replace them all only pence for the parts. If I remember there are two or three wee springs that can cause problems (not the hammer springs).

Mine was a bit funny at times till I replaced these. Seems to have good reliable pulls now.

Sounds like one of ur springs is going? I'd replace them all only pence for the parts. If I remember there are two or three wee springs that can cause problems (not the hammer springs).

Mine was a bit funny at times till I replaced these. Seems to have good reliable pulls now.

That wouldn`t surprise me one bit <_< , it`s had a hard life. It flops open by looking at the lever :lol: I intend to have it overhauled soon with maybe the next size up lug. Saying that the trigger going slack happened once in a while even when it was new :hmm: .