Blaser tac2 223

dannywayoflife

Hi gents,

I'm thinking about buying one of these or the lrs2 as I like the idea of been able to have one rifle in a few calibers rather than having several rifles in various calibers! I'd ideally like a 223 for fox and target and maybe either 308 or 6mmbr for target and deer. Do any of you guys have any experience of these rifles in these calibers and roughly how much can they be picked up for second hand?

Hi there,

My friend over here in Northern Ireland has a .223 I think in LRS model, its the tactical version anyway but its a great rifle, very accurate, he shoots a bit of f class comp with it.

He looked into getting a 308 barrel conversion for it and I think he told me it was around a grand so hes just going to get a whole new rifle for his 308.

Not sure about cost though.

Garry

money wise 2.5 to 3K for a second hand one if you can find one, ok as a target rifle but I'd suggest heavy if you carry it anywhere for fox and deer. Then as said its probably another K at least for the second barrel

For the money buy two guns one for target and one for foxing and deer