BSA Ultra Tactical

ellebarto

I've only ever had shotguns and low calibre rifles but a new permission offers excellent rabbit shooting but air rifle only.

I know very little about air rifles and weighing up price and I'm ashamed to say the look, I quite like the BSA Ultra Tactical. Does anyone have one of these who is an experienced air gunner and can tell me what its like, what kind of effective range etc? I'm looking at .177 and new I can get it for £400.

Just seems a nice compact rifle and not too flash!

Good rifle. You wouldn't be disappointed with it, though I'm not a fan of their cocking system.

Same money will get you a new AA S400, plus a Rowan multishot adaptor kit. Deadly out to 60 yrds.

Both will do the job nicely :good:

Good rifle. You wouldn't be disappointed with it, though I'm not a fan of their cocking system.

Same money will get you a new AA S400, plus a Rowan multishot adaptor kit. Deadly out to 60 yrds.

Both will do the job nicely :good:

As above,either will do the job.

Had both these makes aa410 and ultra, just seen a ultra/scope/mod/pump,go for £275,what a bargain that was :yes:

• 1 month later...