Happy Days are here at last...............

Finally received my Certificates this afternoon by Royal Mail,

have been to my local RFD and collected my Rizzini 12g. :yes:

Does anyone use the newer CZ 455 .22lr ?

I've seen a lovely one in my RFD's with a lovely looking laminated thumbhole stock for £450

Finally received my Certificates this afternoon by Royal Mail,

have been to my local RFD and collected my Rizzini 12g. :yes:

Does anyone use the newer CZ 455 .22lr ?

I've seen a lovely one in my RFD's with a lovely looking laminated thumbhole stock for £450

Excellent news bud - you must feel like a dog with two *****!

I've not tried the 455 but with a TH stock at that price it sounds a steal. IMHO you can't go wrong with CZ. They are very high quality rifles for the price :good:

Duncan

Excellent news bud - you must feel like a dog with two *****!

I've not tried the 455 but with a TH stock at that price it sounds a steal. IMHO you can't go wrong with CZ. They are very high quality rifles for the price :good:

Duncan

Funnily enough, It all seems a bit of an anti climax now its arrived :unsure:

I've gone and bought the 455 TH Laminate with Varmint barrel and Scope, silly thing is now Im just a bit nervous about actually taking it out there now :look:

I've gone and bought the 455 TH Laminate with Varmint barrel and Scope, silly thing is now Im just a bit nervous about actually taking it out there now :look:

Why be nervous mate? You have waited patiently for your certificates and now that they have arrived and you have got your guns get out there and enjoy them!

All you have to do is to remember to take proper care of your guns when you get home after a shooting session!

Enjoy yourself and find out how much the wait was well worth it! :good::yes::good:

I remember feeling the same when I first had My 222, almost frightened to shoot the thing,I remember foxing with it (10/15years ago) for the 1st time, I was faffing so much and so worried about backstops that nothing got shot!. I was always looking for a mountain to be behind target :lol: - You just get more and more confident it,always look for safe backstop & and if in in doubt, dont shoot.

Get on targets non stop and get to know the gun inside out, and the ground blinfolded,speak to farmers regularly as to where stock is and get out and enjot it :good: then You have nowt to worry about.

I look forward to seeing pictures of Your 5 shot group beside a 5p coin :good:

Good luck

Edited by Devon Fox