how can i be 100% sure my ferrets pregnent ?

a.b.gamebags

i have been reading books and it says that the lady regeons will become less swelled and more dry this has happened and she seems to less excitable but dosent seem to be gettting an awful lot bigger and she was bred about a month ago?

dont know if theres any other way of telling ?

thanks lads

wait 42 days or there abouts and see if she has a litter

please stop calling them "lady bits" and use the correct terms

if your this inexperienced with ferrets, was there really a need to breed her :no:

Don't be so hard on the poster, we all had to start somewhere and none of us were born knowing everything. :)

Don't be so hard on the poster, we all had to start somewhere and none of us were born knowing everything. :)

was I being hard :hmm:

sorry if it came across like that, but Im more into animal (ferret) welfare, and it sounds very much like another needlessly bred ferret, totally not needed in this day and age, the reading and asking questions should be done, before aquiring any animal, would your reply have been the same, if the poster was asking about say, a springer spaniel :hmm:

or is it the fact, that ferrets being relativly cheap, and coming from a throw away society, that its ok to do stuff **** about face

My answer would have been the same what ever they were asking the question about.

You could say that by asking the question the member was showing concern and interest, rather than treating his jill like a commodity.

Now they know the answer they won't have to ask that question again and it might also have helped someone else.

My answer would have been the same what ever they were asking the question about.

You could say that by asking the question the member was showing concern and interest, rather than treating his jill like a commodity.

Now they know the answer they won't have to ask that question again and it might also have helped someone else.

Exactly, the guy does seem to be genuinely concerned and has had the sense to ask questions, what he needs is informative answers and good advice from the members who are in the know.

Slangevar,

Jimmy