photo resizing software

Fisherman Mike

Anyone know of any photo sizing software I can down load free to resize photos in my Windows Live Photo Gallery in order to print Passport and Driving Licence Photos.

Many thanks.

Mike

My link

Try this site, used it for my passport photo etc

Edited by bob13

Anyone know of any photo sizing software I can down load free to resize photos in my Windows Live Photo Gallery in order to print Passport and Driving Licence Photos.

Many thanks.

Mike

If you have Microsoft office installed, Right click on the image you wish to edit and choose the Open with option, then Microsoft Office picture manager. Once the image loads in the software, choose Picture from the top menu then select Resize.

cheers

Stu

If you have Microsoft office installed, Right click on the image you wish to edit and choose the Open with option, then Microsoft Office picture manager. Once the image loads in the software, choose Picture from the top menu then select Resize.

cheers

Stu

Thanks,

Ive tried it and resized it but for some reason I cant print it that size only in the sizes determined by windows picture veiwer where irt reverts back to full size etc.

Any clues?

Edited by Fisherman Mike