Knifes which one do you prefer

Justintime

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which knif do you prefer folding lock or fixed blade

• folding lock blade
    • Fixed blade

I have one of these http://www.knifecountryusa.com/store/product/112922.112952/browning-knives-039-hunter-combo-fixed-blade-lockback-knife-set.html

Everything i could ever need and come with a nice compact sheef for them to go into and clips onto my belt. Have had it 12 months now and still as good as when i bourght it. Not that expensive at £30 for 2 knives. I would defo get another set for in future.

I fancy one of these, good idea just a bit pricey.

But as I already have a tripe knife so I just can't justify it...

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.php?ProductID=314557&ClassID=206

I have one of these knives Dunkeld and I can tell you they are so practical and hold a great edge on both blades. I got mine from STS North Wales for £59.95 including postage. They are very quick with delivery as well.

The pole says fixed blade is more populer just. Value, quality,seem to be the order of the day i forgot to ask about blade length,mora range from £7-£12. Some have payed a lot more for other knifes £60- £70.

If i could supply a good quality knife with a lifetime garentee for £30-£40 posted would you lads and lasses be interested If so please pm me please

Edited by Justintime

The pole says fixed blade is more populer just. Value, quality,seem to be the order of the day i forgot to ask about blade length,mora range from £7-£12. Some have payed a lot more for other knifes £60- £70.

If i could supply a good quality knife with a lifetime garentee for £30-£40 posted would you lads and lasses be interested If so please pm me please

I would be interested.