Kings Lynn

ayano3

Well that was fun :/

Sat from 2pm through till near midnight :blink:

Still i managed to get a few bits for the wait.

A 410 single barrel for the young laddy and a 12g single barrel for meself :oops:

410 was about £14 and the 12g went for about £10 can't grumble as well as getting loads of other stuff.

Came home with nearly the same amount of cash as i LEFT with.

Plenty good chaps there i met 2 lads from the TOG there and it beat sitting round the house.

Some interesting lots there but the prices seemed HIGHHER than what you would pay in the shops for the Cartridges :o

Still i will be back for the next one i think even though it takes near 4 hours to drive there :devil:

LG

Lots of good gear went quite cheap.........the HV80 with scope and sound moderator only made £50 , a friend I know brought it..

Must admit I didn't buy much, really I only went to see what the gear I put in the sale made.....£170 better off :lol::/:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pleased you had a great day Lord Geordie, if I had known earlier that you were in the area you could have stayed over and had a day with me after a few Lincolnshire woodies.

Next Sale 27th October

I never got to it in the end as I had to work :)

you have to get there early for a look at the guns ,as once the bidding starts thats your lot,

you cant just bid on them if you have'nt looked them over,as i've picked up guns there in the past that looked ok, but then found dents in the barrles ,broken fireing pins and all sorts :D

I know what you mean about some of the prices being high for things like cartridges,and they go mad for snap caps :lol: paying more than you can get them new from the shop for,

makes me wonder if some of them boys ever get into a town and gunshops,

I think they must crawl out the marsh once a year and stock up on old cartridges and things that shine. :/

All the best Mick.

Well i came home with 8 shotties :lol:

Last of the big spenders :)

2 browning A5s 12g

1 mossberg mod 500 pump 12g

1 Winchester mod 12 pump 12g

1 Franchi AL46 semi (beautiful cond) 12g

1 fabrique?? Semi same shape as Browning A5 12g

1 Cooey 410 single barrel hammer for my laddy

And 1 single barrel Baikal that needs a bit of blueing 12g

Can't grumble at that

My Mate took the Mosberg straight off my hands for cost price (£50) and was as good as new

Also he took my OLD Belgian 1925 SBS 410 hammer gun for his nephew for (free)

Now i have one of the brownings to sell off and buy a new cabinet :D

I also bought Cleaning rods jags mops knives an old BSA air rifle for £7

Old waxed PAPER 12g Cartridges still in origional box mint cond

40 3" magnum carts for the Franchi as it still needs worn in it's less than a month old less than 50 carts through it :/

Def going to the next auction :D

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

Qu

you cant just bid on them if you have'nt looked them over,as i've picked up guns there in the past that looked ok, but then found dents in the barrles ,broken fireing pins and all sorts :D

Tell me about it :lol:

There was a heap of guys cocking the Shotties and firing them over and over again. I was CRINGING :/ . I wanted to say something but eventually the auctioneer did JUST that and told em to stop firing them dry :)

It was like being in a room full of clocks all you could here was " click click clikc click click click click click :<

Still the ones i bought are fine and my kid is real happy with his new 410 :D

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie