Top Gun Shooting Vest

alexf

Anyone bought a Top Gun shooting vest only ask as Im looking to get a vest for the clays and they all seem to be quite short and tight and they do them in 4xl. Bought a deerhunter vest in 3xl and it was just too short.

Thanks Alex :good:

Anyone bought a Top Gun shooting vest only ask as Im looking to get a vest for the clays and they all seem to be quite short and tight and they do them in 4xl. Bought a deerhunter vest in 3xl and it was just too short.

Thanks Alex :good:

Go to Top Guns site grab tel number, give them a call and you will find they are very helpfuf. I have had custom vests made by them and have been treated very well.

i havent long started shooting but have read a couple of reviews so decided to order the classic vest and a set of the elite glasses from shooting_glasses on ebay. im a 46 in suit jacket so opted for the xl and its a really good fit. im quite broad in the shoulders and the same can be said about the middle :( but thankfully it fits me fine. there is also a second zip that extends the whole fit by another inch or so if you wear a heavy jumper or light jacket which was a nice touch. have tried the brand makes and im anything from 2xl to 4xl so i would say the topgun measurements are spot on.

delivery was next day for the vest but now over 2 weeks for glasses

hope that helps

tom

i havent long started shooting but have read a couple of reviews so decided to order the classic vest and a set of the elite glasses from shooting_glasses on ebay. im a 46 in suit jacket so opted for the xl and its a really good fit. im quite broad in the shoulders and the same can be said about the middle :( but thankfully it fits me fine. there is also a second zip that extends the whole fit by another inch or so if you wear a heavy jumper or light jacket which was a nice touch. have tried the brand makes and im anything from 2xl to 4xl so i would say the topgun measurements are spot on.

delivery was next day for the vest but now over 2 weeks for glasses

hope that helps

tom

You may be lucky to get yours after two weeks, it was over a month for me. I then asked him to cancel the order (he agreed) and it arrived 2 days after. Would not deal with the company again.

I bought my top gun jacket at Coniston shooting ground and am very happy with it.

I have one, only got it as it was £20 cheaper than other makes such as Browning or Beretta, and has the advantage that I look less like an all the gear no idea sort of person! Its good quality, only thing is that the zip on mine is a bit fiddly, will be interesting to see what its like in the winter with cold hands.

Thanks for the replies. What was the price on a custom vest sage?

Sorry chap I do not know the answer to that one Stella and fags ...... the few brain cells I had but recall company went out of their way to help and the bill was less than I thought it would be.

Sorry chap I do not know the answer to that one Stella and fags ...... the few brain cells I had but recall company went out of their way to help and the bill was less than I thought it would be.

No worries thanks for all the replies will give them a call this morning :good:

While at the gun show at Newark in Feb last year i picked up a top gun shooting vest in 3Xl and it is nice and long the best bit i only paid £10 for it....

Afterwards i wished i had bought all he had on the rack.... :blush: :blush:

While at the gun show at Newark in Feb last year i picked up a top gun shooting vest in 3Xl and it is nice and long the best bit i only paid £10 for it....

Afterwards i wished i had bought all he had on the rack.... :blush: :blush:

Now that sounds like a deal !!!!!!!!!!!

V

Which of the Top Gun shooting vest designs did you guys buy? Had a quick look through and there a quite a few and they seem to be a good price. If they are as good a quality as their rifle slips they will be excellent :good:

Edited by KPV4