kennels on ebay

roadkill

I’d say item 2 http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item53dfc8d228 is the better kennel, well made (by the look of it) well thought out design, door offset which is good and also the two compartments. It’s about the right size overall with a sensible size doorway. Unlike item 1 which is too large to fit in most standard 1 metre wide runs and doesn't meeet any other criteria.

Ok it cost £80 plus delivery but ask yourself (assuming you’re a capable DIYer) what the materials will cost and the time it’s gonna take to build and IMO its value for money. AND this one is available for immediate delivery!

In fact I might even buy one myself to try out! :good:

The problem with a lot of these type of kennels is that the panels bolt together but the actual make up of the panel frames and cladding usually have screws in them somewhere and they have no anti-chew strips.

If you have, or get, a dog that chews they can expose the screws with obvious dangers.

Making one yourself you know how it's put together. Bolts/no-nails leaves a better job and you can integrate anti-chew strips where you think they will be required.