12 Bore Greener GP for sale

John Maiden

I reluctantly need to make room in my cabinet and therefore have for sale my Greener GP. This is a single barrel, Martini action ejector. They are built like a Brick ****house and are a piece of history.

This one is absolutely immaculate with 30" full choke barrel. Nothing more to add but to say it looks like it's fresh out of the box. For sale at £150.

As this site doesn't like me giving telephone numbers on the forum, please leave mail through PM.

got nothing to do with your sale but whats the shooting like in dorset? ive always wanted to come down to dorset. me and a couple of friends are thinking about going to cornwall this long weekend, on tv it comes across as such a nice county, u must get sick of tourists tho !!!

• 2 weeks later...

£140 now (if it's picked up)

Shooting in Dorset we're a bit spoilt, not such big pigeon bags these days, but some class game shoots. Wildfowling is good with the second largest natural harbour in the world at Poole. Two good BASC clubs - Dorset Wildfowlers and Blackmore Vale. Wild Boar coming on strong too now !

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...