Petterdale Dog **Free to good home***

druimmuir

We are looking for the right home for "Red" our patterdale dog, he's about 2 1.2 to 3 years old we have had him 2 years, he's house trained and lives in the house with us, good with people and other dogs, not good with cats and small furries has been lightly worked, but very suitable as a companion/pet.

Genuine enquiries only thanks

Edited by druimmuir

Highseas, I am about an hour and a half 2 max from Braco, I will be travelling south next weekend not sure if that'a any use, you interested for work/pet or both ?

working mainly but my dogs are familie as much as workers but. i may be getting a new job on lewis hedgpig trapping :blink: are you going to the game fair? at scoune

Hi,

No not been beating and picking up at Braco at all. I did go to a gundog training day as one of the trainers there not so long ago, not sure yet if i am going to scone, had lots of tyrekickers so the dogs still available

Hi,

No not been beating and picking up at Braco at all. I did go to a gundog training day as one of the trainers there not so long ago, not sure yet if i am going to scone, had lots of tyrekickers so the dogs still available

was that with rob johnson? ime shure ive heard of the druimmuire gun dogs some where, their was a training day up hear a few weeks back?

any how ime possibly getting a new job on lewis and cant take more that 2 dogs (due to landlords rules) so ile have to turn the dog down for now sorry