Industrial woodies

mrpip

Anyone come across this before woodies nesting inside units etc, I work on Power Stations around the north. This year woodies have nested in the stores & workshop at one station. Urbanised woodies taking the next step & becoming industrilous, caused quite a stir when the storeman put an hazard card in because of the mess they were leaving. These are definetly wood pigeon not ferals though most stations have plenty of them.

Anyone come across this before woodies nesting inside units etc, I work on Power Stations around the north. This year woodies have nested in the stores & workshop at one station. Urbanised woodies taking the next step & becoming industrilous, caused quite a stir when the storeman put an hazard card in because of the mess they were leaving. These are definetly wood pigeon not ferals though most stations have plenty of them.

loads of them at draxs where i work and about 1000 bunnys and no one ever shoots them :no::no:

Never worked on Drax, bloke used to come on West Burton on nights from pest control firm & shoot ferals on boilers with airgun, Been at Teeside today, sat in smoke hut watching loads of pigeon dropping on wheat, this field allways gets hammered been told it belongs to ICI no shooting, carpark fence sagging with amount sat on it.

yer its same here mate 200 + ferals a lest 3 foxes 100s of bunnys a badger and about 15 roe deer all inside a 11 mile state of the art security fence 16 ft high motion camaras razor wire and over 400 camaras all infered there wat you call safe.

Not evan ****** can get in here there is a big wildlife bit at back still inside the fence and its crawling with targget but they no there safe as houses where you from in donny ?

Edited by swiss.tony

yer its same here mate 200 + ferals a lest 3 foxes 100s of bunnys a badger and about 15 roe deer all inside a 11 mile state of the art security fence 16 ft high motion camaras razor wire and over 400 camaras all infered there wat you call safe.

Not evan ****** can get in here there is a big wildlife bit at back still inside the fence and its crawling with targget but they no there safe as houses where you from in donny ?

swiss if you been getting some jokes its me they get sent as a block to numbers on my phone sorry

loads of bunny's at cottam on the nature reserve and around the station. pigeon number seem down though. they used to have a guy with a brid of prey come regular to get rid of them but not seen him for a while. They will not let anyone else bar pest control firms handle the problem though. Seems they prefer to pay through the nose rather than get it done for free.

Gaz