Browning Maxus - Bead Replacement

Markio

I'm getting bored of the litepipes on my maxus coming loose and trying to fall out so i'm thinking of a simple screw in bead as a replacement. Just in case you're wondering it seems that the Maxus comes with the Hi Viz tricomp bead as standard.

I've found buckets loads of simple standard looking beads (i think on Midway UK, can't post a link because the site is blocked at work) but there are lots of different thread types. Anyone know what thread is on the Maxus?

Cheers in advance!

The mount itself is fine. It's the plastic pipe itself that has such a weedy 'lock' into the notch of the mount. It doesn't take much to shift it about and the pipe wants to drop out.

Midway UK looks favourite, once i figure out the 101 thread pitch options. My link

OK, think i've found, it's M3x0.5. The data was from a TruGlo bead chart.

The PDF has the thread type for all sorts of gun. I've tried to attach it here so hope that attachment works.

EDIT: Nope, too big. Here's a download link from a file hosting site: >>CLICKY<<

Edited by Markio