New tires finally ordered.

CZ550Kevlar

I put an order in today for a set of 4 Insa Turbo Special Traks for my 4 x 4 today, dispatch tomorrow by all accounts and delivery on Friday £267 delivered, TyreZone in Dover said they would fit & balance etc for £15 a tyre which seems fair. Looking forward to seeing how they are and hopefully i made the right choice.

I put an order in today for a set of 4 Insa Turbo Special Traks for my 4 x 4 today, dispatch tomorrow by all accounts and delivery on Friday £267 delivered, TyreZone in Dover said they would fit & balance etc for £15 a tyre which seems fair. Looking forward to seeing how they are and hopefully i made the right choice.

looking forward to trying them out in the mud you mean :lol: what size are they? what 4x4?

looking forward to trying them out in the mud you mean :lol: what size are they? what 4x4?

Daihatsu Terios 205 70 15 I have looked on the off road forums at great lengths and read reports of them fitted on jimny`s and the other smaller 4 x 4`s with small engines and reports on them are always good that they give great traction in mud etc even on smaller less powerful cars and even with a thin tyre they work well.

It`s only about 9 miles to my furthest permission from my door so i don`t really do enough miles to need A/T`s.

u wont be dissapointed with their grip! only stuff that will catch special track is bog. they are designed to cut thru to the hard surface, in bogs case could be six or seven feet or twenth feet deep :oops: fire up some pics when u got them on :good:

UPDATE- cancelled my order with Camskill and going elsewhere, got an e-mail at 09:30 this morning telling me the tyres havn`t been dispatched and the "predicted" day of dispatch is now Friday for Monday delivery. I know the first signs of being mucked around so i`ll try elsewhere.

EDIT:-

Damn cheek of them, they sent an e-mail saying no monies have been taken yet and the order has been cancelled yet i have spoken to my bank and they have confirmed that the money was debited from my card when the order was placed well before they were actually going to dispatch the tyres. If that`s how they do business glad i did cancel.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar